Six Reasons Not to be Lonely
1. A great reward is kept for you. Matthew 5:12 – “Be happy and glad, for a great reward is kept for you in heaven. This is how the prophets who lived before you were persecuted.”
2. God gives renewed strength for those who trusts. Isaiah 40:31 – “But those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak.”
3. The Lord will fight for you. Exodus 14:14 – “The Lord will fight for you, and all you have to do is keep still.”
4. God does strange and wonderful things. Psalm 139:14 – “I praise you because you are to be feared; all you do is strange and wonderful. I know it with all my heart.”
5. God is good and His love is eternal. Psalm 118:1 – “Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good, and his love is eternal.”
6. God’s presence can fill us up with joy. Psalm 16:11 – You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever.